What I use to study the bible


           When I'm studying the bible I like to have a couple of things with me for just in case I need to write notes or if I really like a verse I write it down or highlight it.
I also have some books that I use to study the bible and to teach me things that just by reading the bible I wouldn't understand.
I also have a study bible that helps me understand some bible verses but my "main" bible is NLT so its very easy to understand but its nice to have the other bible study for just in case I need help.





 So this is my Study Bible I use it sometimes when I don't really understand a bible verse and this book really helps. It has pictures, and maps, and it has timelines.


This beautiful Journal is my studying Journal. Here I write all my bible studies and what I learn and the verses that I want to remember. Its very hard to misplace this book because its not too thin and its not too thick its perfect and the colors are just 100%.


I bought these books about 3 weeks ago and they help me study the bible also.
4/5 stars
Its gives us daily Devos that's helps us to stay in contact with God and to keep walking with God.

5/5 stars
This talks about about how we can experience Gods presence.

5/5 stars
This book is specifically  for girls: This book talks about how we are princess and how God is king of kings and lord of lords and  God adopted us making us princess.





I use these for notes. Every time I like a verse in the bible I write it on my journal and also put a post it on the page in the bible.

I hope these help you guys study the bible because it has really helped me. 




Comments

Popular Posts