BIBLE STUDY: SOAP METHOD ISAIAH 59:1-2

           Hey guys before we start our bible study we are going to study about Gods power. But before we start our bible study lets pray to the Holy Spirit like we always do and ask him to give us the knowledge and understanding we need to understand the bible more and to remember what we are about to learn.
When you are done praying lets get started with the bible study

S: "Listen! The lord is not too weak to save you.Nor is his ears too deaf to hear your call. It's your sins that have cut you off from God.  Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore. 

O: *God is strong enough to save all of us.
         This is why Jesus died for all of us, so that we can be forgiven.
          He was a Human sacrifice given to us by God.
          So now our sins can be forgiven if we just ask Jesus to forgive us.

* His ears are big enough to hear our prayers, desires, agony, ect.

* Sins create a barrier between God and his people.
*Because of our sins he has turned away from us.

A: *I will not sin, so that the relationship that I have with God wont fade away.
       * I will always remember that God hears my prayers and that I can be saved through Jesus Christ.
        * I will ask him for his forgiveness.
        *I will pray so that the love and faith that I have for God grows every day more and more.

P: Father, tonight i pray so that you can forgive me for all my sins. I pray so that my love and faith for you grows every day more and more. I pray that the Holy Spirit be with me at all times and guides me whenever i'm in need.
                         In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.               Amen


Comments

Popular Posts