Bible studies : Give your worries to God


A lot of people ask me why am I always so calm in a chaotic situation and its because I try  not to worry about superficial things, because I know at the end of the day God will solve all my problems so why worry when "he got it"


  •  Give all you worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
                                                                      1 peter 5:7
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Peter-5-7/



   So  what I understand from that verse is, why should you worry? give all your worries to God and he will take care of you because he loves you.
Just the other day I was a little worried about my school credit just because I was absent so many times in school that I didn't know if I was going to get the credit. My school district has a policy that if a student is absent more that 22 times in the school year they won't get the credit you need to graduate, so yea I was kinda worried, I prayed every night so that when my report card came I had all my credits, some way some how.
When the report card came I had gotten ALL of my credits and all my absences weren't there and even in one class that I had 25 absences I got my credit. Keep in mind that i was absent about 45 times in the school but I was so thankful to God that I had gotten those credits that I told my mom my and everyone.

So whenever you are worried about failing a test or buying a new house , getting a job or anything in between leave it to God because there is nothing too big or too little that god cant handle.

There is this method that I learn on the internet that helps us with studying the bible.

 Its called the"SOAP METHOD"
S = SCRIPTURE
O = OBSERVATION
A = APPLICATION
P = PRAYER

SO for this verse this is what I wrote. You can do it at home with any verse you want to study.

S = GIVE ALL YOUR WORRIES AND CARES TO GOD, FOR HE CARES ABOUT YOU.
                                                                                                           1 PETER 5:7
 O =

  1. GOD WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN
  2. TRUST IN GOD FOR HE LOVES YOU
  3. WE SHOULD BE WORRIED IF WE ARE WITH GOD FOR HE HAS A SOLUTION FOR ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS.
  4.  GOD LOVES AND CARES ABOUT YOU.
A =

  1. Whenever I have a problem or a concern leave it to God, he has a solution for everything.
  2. Ask God to solve my problems and worries
  3. Remember that God loves me
P = FATHER IN THIS BEAUTIFUL NIGHT I WANT TO HAND YOU ALL MY PROBLEMS AND WORRIES FOR I KNOW YOU HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THEM. ALL MY PROBLEMS AND WORRIES ARE NOW IN YOUR HANDS FATHER. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

I hope you guys enjoyed this bible studie and have learned something about it.
                                                  GOD BLESS YOU.








Comments

Popular Posts