Good Bible verses You should remember

There are many verses in the bible that we should remember, because it will help in the future when we are going through something , and we just need some words of encouragement. Well here are come great verses.

I am able to do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me. 
                                                           Philippians 4:3

Therefore, Angels are only servant- spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation.
                                      Hebrews 1:14

But Jesus said "Don't stop him! Anyone who is not against you is for you".
                                                                         Luke 9:50

Never stop praying.
      1 Thessalonians 5:17

So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other jut as I have loved you, you should love each other.
                                                                     John 13:34

I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life.
                                                                    John 6:47

" I am the alpha, and the omega, the beginning and the end " says the Lord " I am the one who is who always was and who is still to come - the almighty one.
                                                                Rev 1:8

For the scriptures says " you must be Holy because I am Holy"
                                                            1 Peter 1:16

God can do anything.
       Luke 1:37

Comments

Popular Posts